Terms & Conditions
Online Textile Prints Viewing Agreement
Last updated on September 6th, 2019
Our Company takes Copyright protections and rights very seriously us so it is essential that you read, understand, and accept the following conditions.
All textile prints supplied online under the domain name of afromazidesign.com is owned by AFROMAZI DESIGN SAIGON CO., LTD., holding all the rights and terms of Copyright. If you use any of these textile prints and designs in violation of any of the following conditions, you will be violating this “Online Textile Prints Viewing Agreement” and infringing Copyright of designs possessed by AFROMAZI DESIGN SAIGON CO., LTD. (and hereafter, AFROMAZI). In such cases, necessary actions will be taken against the violating individual to protect AFROMAZI’s.
2. By using the Site, you shall be lawfully able to accept these Site Terms. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are lawfully accepting the Site Terms on behalf of such entity, agreeing to indemnify AFROMAZI’s for violations of any of these Site Terms.
3. Ownership of the Site and its Contents
The Site is owned by AFROMAZI. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, graphic designs, text, data, images of all sorts, sound, illustrations, and software (AFROMAZI Content), is owned by AFROMAZI, its licensors or its third-party partners. All elements of the Site, including the AFROMAZI Content, are protected by Copyright, design rights, moral rights, Trademark and other laws relating to the protection of Intellectual Property.
4. Use of the Site
The Site and the AFROMAZI Content are intended for customers and potential customers of AFROMAZI only for the purpose of making a decision as to whether you wish to obtain a licence to use or purchase AFROMAZI Content and may only be shown to you, your employees and consultants for that purpose.
5. Confidential Designs
The AFROMAZI Content, in particular the Textile Prints and Graphic Designs (the Designs) are confidential. This means you must:
- maintain and take all steps necessary to maintain the Designs in the strictest of confidence;
- not disclose or make available the Designs to any third party other than consultants engaged by you provided those consultants agree to keep the Designs confidential;
- view the Designs in a secure environment where no third party can gain access to them without your knowledge; and not use or attempt to use any of the Designs for your own advantage without purchase.
6. Purchase / License of Designs
In the event that you purchase / licence any of the Designs from AFROMAZI, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- AFROMAZI makes no warranty as to intellectual property rights and disclaims all liability in the Designs.
- In the event of non-payment, AFROMAZI reserves the right to revoke any license to use Designs and demand that you cease further use.
- Upon full payment, AFROMAZI will assign Copyright in purchased Designs if requested by you.
- Upon full payment, you are free to manipulate the Designs, but entirely at your own risk. AFROMAZI accepts no liability for manipulated or altered Designs.
- AFROMAZI shall be entitled to claim authorship for any of the Designs for which it has been responsible.
7. Copyright Infringement Policy
AFROMAZI has a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at AFROMAZI‘s sole discretion, account holders who infringe the intellectual property rights of AFROMAZI or any third party.
8. Registration Data and Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (Registration Data);
- maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete;
- maintain the security of your password and identification;
- Notify AFROMAZI immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security;
- accept all responsibility for any and all activities that occur under your account; and
- accept all risks of unauthorised access to the Registration Data and any other information you
9. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will AFROMAZI be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, including damages for loss of business or other profits arising in relation to your use of the Site or the AFROMAZI Content / the Designs.
10. Applicable Law
This Site and its use are governed by the laws of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, AFROMAZI reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your account and/or to block your use of the Site.
AFROMAZI is committed to protecting your privacy. Please contact us for information on how we collect, use and disclose personal information.
13. Miscellaneous Provisions
Any waiver of any provision of the Site Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by AFROMAZI. If any clause in these Site Terms is found to be unenforceable, wherever possible this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
14. Changes to Site Terms
AFROMAZI reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. When we make changes, we will revise the “Last updated” date at the top of the Site Terms. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes.